Lucifer→ Age: Unknown ✖ Lucifer Loyalist ✖ FC: Mark Pellegrino ✖ Open
"No one gives us the right. We take it."
- Lucifer decided, once it became apparent that Sam wasn’t going to say yes, to move on with his plans. What did he care if he didn’t get to fight Michael in his true vessel? This was better anyway, he had decided.
- Lucifer is only close to a very small number of demons. He doesn’t trust any of them, but he’s got some level of affection for Ruby, Meg, and his Knights of Hell. He’s not exactly sure what he is going to do with them once he’s done.
- Lucifer knows exactly where Camp Chitaqua is. He thinks letting them live their lives in squalor is the best kind of torture. He finds them fascinating, despite himself. Which is why they’re still alive.
are you already accepting applications? and when are you opening? (:
Yes, I am already accepting applications, and I haven’t decided on an opening date.
Character profiles for Lucifer, Jo Harvelle, Chuck Shurley, Risa, Balthazar, and Jessica Moore are currently drafted. Would anyone like any of the above put on reserve? Any other character you want to see added?
Meg Masters → Age: Unknown ✖ Affiliation Unknown ✖ FC: Rachel Miner ✖ Open
"Your God might be a dead-beat but mine, mine walks the Earth."
- No one quite knows who Meg’s serving. She does enough for the Chitaqua Resistance and Lucifer Loyalists to keep from getting herself killed by either party. She’s a high ranking lieutenant for Lucifer.
- Despite playing both sides of the field, Meg does love her Father. She’s just one of the few demons who’s realized that he might not be interested in keeping them around long after the war is won.
- She’s got a special affinity for Cas when she’s hanging around Camp Chitaqua, seems to find him more interesting than most of the other inhabitants.
- Above all else, Meg is interested in staying alive, no matter the cost.
Sam Winchester → Age: 30 ✖ Chitaqua Resistance ✖ FC: Jared Padalecki ✖ Open
"Last I checked, it wasn’t the road to heaven that was paved with good intentions."
- Sam Winchester is second in command at Camp Chitaqua. He gravitates more towards helping other survivors adjust to life at Camp Chitaqua, in contrast to his brother’s more military duties.
- Despite the circumstances, Sam is still caring. He’s less of a Leader and more of a friend to those at Camp Chitaqua.
- Sam is far more concerned with keeping the refugees safe than with killing the Devil. He thinks killing Satan is a lost cause and wouldn’t hesitate to say so.
If there are any characters you want to see added, please just let me know.
OCs are also accepted, though the selection process will be a more careful one for them.
Castiel → Age: Unknown ✖ Chitaqua Resistance ✖ FC: Misha Collins ✖ Open
"I’m hopeless, hapless…why not bang a few gongs before the lights go out?"
- Castiel fell from Grace during Metatron’s take-over of Heaven. His Grace was removed in order to throw all of the other angels out. There was very little time for Castiel to adjust to being human before the Croatoan outbreak began.
- Castiel is remarkably hedonistic. He enjoys everything he deems a positive outcome of his forced humanity: sex and drugs included.
- He is the most outspoken in his disagreements with Dean Winchester, and he doesn’t hesitate to question him, even in front of others. Despite this, Castiel always does what Dean asks of him.
Dean Winchester → Age: 34 ✖ Chitaqua Resistance ✖ FC: Jensen Ackles ✖ Taken
"They trust me to kill the Devil, and to save the world. And that’s exactly what I’m gonna do."
- Dean is the mostly undisputed leader of Camp Chitaqua. Sam and Castiel are next in charge, and they’re the only two he allows to question his authority without serious consequences. For Dean, serious consequences usually means kitchen duty for a week.
- He’s a great leader, though too stubborn for his own good sometimes.
- He’s no nonsense, and his most important job right now is keeping the rest of his camp from catching the Croatoan virus and killing the Devil.
Bela Talbot → Age: 29 ✖ Chitaqua Resistance ✖ FC: Lauren Cohan ✖ Reserved
"Don’t you dare look down your nose at me. You’re no better than I am."
- Bela Talbot is a grudging member of the Resistance. She joined because there didn’t seem to be another choice. She still doesn’t get along with all of the members of Camp, but it’s Dean Winchester she has the most friction with.
- She is remarkably good at getting what she wants, and she’s got several members of Camp Chitaqua wrapped around her finger.
- She’s one of the best marksman the Camp has to offer and she comes on almost all high-stakes raids, much to Dean Winchester’s irritation.
Ruby → Age: Unknown ✖ Lucifer Loyalist ✖ FC: Genevieve Padalecki ✖ Open
"And it is written, that the first demon will be the last seal. And you busted her open, now guess who’s coming to dinner."
- Ruby is smart, very manipulative, and first and foremost loyal to her Creator. The demon has a sharp tongue and no remorse for the things she has done.
- Ruby spent almost two years with Sam and Dean Winchester, learning about them and manipulating them into kick-starting the Apocalypse. She considers herself one of Lucifer’s best for this manipulation.
- She was briefly Sam’s lover, though the exact nature of their feelings for each other remain unknown.
- Ruby is one of Lucifer’s most loyal. She’s a high-ranking member in his army, just barely under Abaddon and the other Knights of Hell.